My research projects try to elucidate how information flows across brain regions and how Brain Networks coordinate to support cognitive functions such as Learning and Adaptive Behaviors. To do so, I exploit multimodal neuroimaging techniques (MEG, intracranial EEG and fMRI) and computational models of learning and decision-making.
- 2002 PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience, SISSA-ISAS, Trieste, Italy
- 1998 MSc in Physics, Imperial College, London, UK
- 2004-08 Post-doc at the INCM, Marseille, France
- 2003-04 Post-doc at the ISC, Lyon, France
- 2003 Post-doc at the CCS, Boca Raton, FL, USA
Institut de Neurosciences de la Timone (UMR 7289) CNRS & Aix-Marseille University 27 Boulevard Jean Moulin 13385 Marseille Cedex 05 France email: name (dot) surname (at) univ-amu (dot) fr phone: 0033 4 91 32 40 31 orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5342-1330