I coordinate a research team named BraiNets (Brain Networks and Learning) at the INT. Our research projects try to elucidate how information flows across brain regions and how Brain Networks coordinate to support cognitive functions such as Learning and Adaptive Behaviors. To do so, we exploit multimodal neuroimaging techniques (MEG, intracranial EEG and fMRI) and computational models of learning and decision-making.
- 2002 PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience, SISSA-ISAS, Trieste, Italy
- 1998 MSc in Physics, Imperial College, London, UK
- 2004-08 Post-doc at the INCM, Marseille, France
- 2003-04 Post-doc at the ISC, Lyon, France
- 2003 Post-doc at the CCS, Boca Raton, FL, USA
Institut de Neurosciences de la Timone (UMR 7289) CNRS & Aix-Marseille University 27 Boulevard Jean Moulin 13385 Marseille Cedex 05 France email: name (dot) surname (at) univ-amu (dot) fr phone: 0033 4 91 32 40 31 orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5342-1330