I coordinate a research team named BraiNets (Brain Networks and Learning) at the INT. My research projects try to elucidate the emergence of cognitive brain networks supporting learning and adaptive behaviors, through the combination of multimodal neuroimaging techniques (MEG, intracranial EEG and fMRI) and computational models of learning and decision-making. Since 2020, I am also involved in the developement of the EBRAINS research infrasctructure within the Human Brain Project.
- 2002 PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience, SISSA-ISAS, Trieste, Italy
- 1998 MSc in Physics, Imperial College, London, UK
- 2004-08 Post-doc at the INCM, Marseille, France
- 2003-04 Post-doc at the ISC, Lyon, France
- 2003 Post-doc at the CCS, Boca Raton, FL, USA
Institut de Neurosciences de la Timone (UMR 7289) CNRS & Aix-Marseille University 27 Boulevard Jean Moulin 13385 Marseille Cedex 05 France email: name (dot) surname (at) univ-amu (dot) fr phone: 0033 4 91 32 40 31 orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5342-1330